MANCHESTER, N.H. - The Manchester Monarchs, proud affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, have announced their protected player list for the 2018-19 season.
Teams are allowed to protect as many players as they wish provided the players protected meet the guidelines as defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the ECHL and the Professional Hockey Players' Association which state that teams shall retain the rights to each player that:
1. Signed an SPC in 2017-18 with the Member, and has not been traded or released, OR
2. Signed an SPC in 2017-18, and was recalled to the NHL/AHL or IIHF team, and has not been traded or released, OR
3. Had received a Qualifying Offer last summer for the current Season, DID NOT sign an SPC, and has not been traded or released, OR
4. Has been suspended by the Member or League, and has not been traded or released, OR
5. Signed an SPC on or after the first day of the 2017-18 Regular Season, then subsequently signed an NHL/AHL contract, and has not been traded or released, OR
6. Has executed the ECHL Retirement Form, and has not been traded or released.
Protected lists may exceed 20 players.
The Monarchs protected players are listed below:
Sam Kurker, Cory Ward, Zac Lynch, Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman, Matt Leitner, Michael Doherty, Ashton Rome, Kevin Morris, Tony Cameranesi, Joel Lowry, Jake Horton, Tony Turgeon
Rob Hamilton, Colton Saucerman, Craig Wyszomirski, Eric Schurhamer, David Kolomatis, Alexx Privitera, Adam Comrie, Jared Kolquist,
Season and group tickets are on sale now, through the Monarchs front office by calling 603-626-7825 or by visiting manchestermonarchs.com.
Browse by Year »2018
Browse by Month »June 2018